MTG Alteration commissions are now up! I’ve been practicing these for over a month or two now, and will have more examples set up shortly as current commissions are finished.
$15+ Pop out/ Element Expansion
- Includes pieces that are normally cut off by the borders, helps to make the card pop out.
$25+ Border Expansion
- I paint over the borders surrounding the cards. Land cards start at $15.
$35+ Border Expansion with Textures
- As an expansion of the borderless style, textures will be added to the text boxes to have more impact with the artwork. Can choose from many textures, from cracks and fractures to dripping blood.
$50+ Full Artwork
- The original artwork of the card will be extended to completely cover the card. Can choose between having the title and power/toughness showing on the cards, or having everything covered up.
$60+ Custom Artwork
- Want a completely custom image painted on the card of your choice? Your characters can become a part of the cards you love, and will come to life. This option only costs $35 for images that don’t cover the textbox. I can also draw pre-made images on the cards.
Extras (as of now):
$3+ Liquid Guilding
- For that extra shine
Note: These prices are a guide, prices may vary depending on the card.
I am also looking to sell a Liliana Vess Paintover for $60 that will be scanned later, along with a Jace, The Living Guildpact once it is finished. Can be viewed here. Shipping is included with Lilaina.
1. These alters are all hand-painted using Acrylics, and a mixture of inks and copics. No foils, stickers, or any proxies are used. Each one takes time and effort to make.
2. As of now, I cannot paint on foils. I am currently testing this out on random foils I have collected, but I cannot guarantee the quality of the product as color matching is near impossible.
3. Not currently trading for cards. Right now, I am only accepting money through paypal for these cards.
4. Payment must be paid in full before I can start working on the cards. If for some reason your commission is over $150 in cost, we can discuss a payment plan.
5. Please be specific when describing what it is you want. I’ll work with you to assure that you’ll receive a card you will enjoy, but it makes the process simpler.
6. When ordering, let me know if you’re shipping the cards in, or if I need to buy them at my local store.
7. Shipping costs for these cards start at $4, and will only change if needed. (Outside the continental US, along with bulk orders, depending on the weight of the envelope(s)).
8. If you have questions or are interested in a card, feel free to email me at Jean@VanchaMarl.com.
9. I can also be contacted through my website at www.vanchamarl.com, under “contact info”. As an added note, I will be selling the cards listed above and many more on the site shop after it is opened in the next week
Feel free to request a card in the style of the cards above, but be aware that some of these cards are not tournament legal and would just be for casual play. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at Jean@VanchaMarl.com, or drop an ask in my inbox!